skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Where in the world is Jess Steinberg?
Monday, February 2, 2009
Back to Plan A
I am back to leaving tomorrow. Pray for no snow delay. Minor complications and schedule adjustments occurred, but I'm all set now. I guess a big part of this trip is going to be about being flexible.
Now I am definitely ready to go....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jess
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(27)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(12)
The Feeling I've been waiting for
Good night Laos - Good Morning Vietnam
Leaving Laos and not a moment too soon
Laos or Lao as they call it here
Cruising the Mekong Thailand to Laos - Just pictur...
Let the tour begin!!
Buddhas, Buddhas, and more Buddhas
Day 3 - Just call me James Harrison!!
Day 2 - Faye and Art in the House!!!!
Day 1 - Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
Back to Plan A
Slight Change of Plans
►
January
(7)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment