Monday, March 9, 2009

Three things I'm good at and exciting news

As Amy said, going to the beach will be great for me cause I can relax, get tan, and read - three things I'm good at lol. So, after a very long day of HOT traveling Joanna and I finaly made it to Koh Phangan. We were exhausted and took a nap as soon as we got here around 4pm. Joanna slept until 10am this morning. I read a little got some dinner...took and ambien and slept from 9pm to 10am. We both needed it.

Now it's off the beach. I am so excited just to lounge about and read the $20 worth of celeb gossip magazines that I bought at the airport. Tongiht we will meet up with friends from the first leg of our journey for dinner and the world famous full moon party. Jo and the others will probably party all night and not get back until tomorrow morning and me and my old lady self will probably be in bed by midnight!! I rather spend the day on the beach than be up all night and sleep all day. I'll probably get another massage today too...

In other news... Congrats to the Stromes..and welcome to the world lil Samuel... I can't wait to meet him. I hope mom, dad, and baby are all well!!!

More later xoxo

4 comments:

  1. The beach sounds great, but c'mon Jess! Go to the full moon party!! you can do it!! Just kidding, whatever makes you happy is what matters. Plus, if you did stay out all night I doubt you would blog about your adventures. You are really in the groove of the trip now. Can you believe it is mid-March already! Looking forward to the spa at the Breakers. I will just keep bringing it up and hope that Fran really decides to take us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds wonderful jess! I can't wait for you to get back so I can hear all about it with the pictures to go along.
    Hope you are enjoying every second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. World Famous Full Moon party... are you TRYING to make me jealous-
    Uhhhhh....

    read the cheese.... soak in the rays!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete