Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Two week countdown...

As of today I have gotten all of my shots: typhoid, polio, yellow fever, tetanus, and hepatitis A and have gotten prescriptions for pretty much every possible scenario for which I would need medication. I am so excited and can't wait to be on my way. I will spend the next two weeks finishing up all the little things I have to do. Then there is the packing... even when I go to Florida for the weekend I am usually up all night packing. Now I have to figure out how to pack over 100 days worth of stuff into ONE backpack. Oye! I should start packing now.

There may be a slight change to the itinerary. I am trying to work it out with Krissy to meet her in Colombia for a few days before Peru. It'd be amazing if it works out.
 

2 comments:

  1. Right now I can answer 'where in the world is Jess Steinberg' she is getting ready to have dinner with me on the UES...
    OH am I gonna miss her... OK the tears are welling up... cannot continue to write...

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. jess we love you :-) leo and B and will see you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete