It only took four attempts of packing, repacking, reducing, and repacking to finally fit all of my stuff into my backpack. I had to come to terms with the fact that I could not bring my entire closet or all of the toiletries that I generally use. I am happy with the amount of stuff I was able to fit into the pack. Once I have to start carrying it around though, I may start giving my clothes and toiletries away and accept that I will be a dirty smelly traveler. Now, on to my carry on.....
Thursday, January 29, 2009
The Pack is Packed
It only took four attempts of packing, repacking, reducing, and repacking to finally fit all of my stuff into my backpack. I had to come to terms with the fact that I could not bring my entire closet or all of the toiletries that I generally use. I am happy with the amount of stuff I was able to fit into the pack. Once I have to start carrying it around though, I may start giving my clothes and toiletries away and accept that I will be a dirty smelly traveler. Now, on to my carry on.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no!! there is no room for me in there!
ReplyDeleteVery impressive! You don't even have sneakers hanging off the sides yet...
ReplyDeleteLooks like you didn't leave out too much. It looks much chunkier than it did during the tryout in the store. GOOD LUCK!!!!
ReplyDeleteLeave room for Mugsy. I think I would die if I had to carry that bag. I would make it to Third Avenue and turn around!
ReplyDeletewhere you going to fit the cool stuff you will be buying?? that bag is full!
ReplyDeletelove it.. nothing like a full back pack to start of the trip.. the gift of giving is a wonderful way to make back packs weigh less.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteso boho...
ReplyDelete